Price Match Policy
If you find a “Same exact trip with same exact travel features” for a “Lower price”, advertised or published online in North America, we will be happy to match the price upon conformation before or within 30 days of the trip purchased. Please contact us, and we will be glad to adjust the price difference. See terms and conditions for more detail information on price match policy.
- We are from Himalayas. We only sell and service in Himalayan regions.
- Our Team has over 10 years of experience in the travel business.
- Our founder is a Tibetan-American who knows the Himalayan region and understands the needs of western visitors
- We are available 24/7/365 Multi-language customer representatives.
- We offer 24/7/365 International and local assistance and support.
- We offer sim card or mobile phone for all our clients, easy access to our services and your love ones.
If you cancel your trip more than 60 days before departure, we offer a full refund of your deposit. We also know that sometimes life can get in the way of a long-planned journey, that’s why if you are forced to cancel your trip for any reason within 60 days of departure, we’ll allow you to transfer that deposit to any future tour with Sonam Adventures. See our Booking Terms and Conditions for more details on our Transferable Deposits.
Travel Insurance Included
Most travel companies require visitors to purchase an emergency travel medical insurance policy. We don’t want to add any additional complications to your trip. That’s why all tours with Sonam Adventures include $50,000 in travel medical insurance and emergency medical evacuation insurance with coverage of up to $100,000.
Safety and Security
- Safety is our top priority and we do not compromise customer’s safety and securities.
- Our local English speaker guides have minimum 5 years experience.
- All our guides are first aid, CPR, AMS and hygienic course trained.
- We carry oxy-meter and gamow bag at extreme high altitude.
- All vehicles carry recent inspection documents.
Sonam Adventures was founded by the son of a tour guide whose father imparted the principles of sustainable tourism. We understand that we can have a profound impact on local populations and ecology, that’s why we dedicate ourselves to the following principles:
- We understand and practices responsible tourism.
- Minimize impact.
- Build environmental and cultural awareness and respect.
- Provide positive experiences for both visitors and hosts.
- Provide direct financial benefits for conservation.
- Provide financial benefits and empowerment for local people.
- Raise sensitivity to host countries’ political, environmental, and social climate.