Price Match Guarantee
- Sonam Adventures offers the best of the Himalayas. With custom-built adventures tailored to your budget and a competitor Price Match Guarantee, we make it easy and affordable to explore this breathtaking corner of the world. Please see, our Price Match Policy under terms and conditions.
- We are from the region – it’s in our blood. That’s why we focus exclusively on adventures in the Himalayas.
- Our guides are some of the most experienced in the business and our Tibetan-American founder understands the needs of the modern traveler.
- Our staff is available 24/7 for international and local customer support.
- For your convenience, we provide SIM cards or mobile phones for all our visitors, to use for the duration of your tour.
- We know that events arise and travel plans can change. For that reason, we will refund your deposit in full with 60 days notice. If you are forced to cancel your trip for any reason within 60 days of your tour, we’ll allow you to transfer that deposit to any future tour with Sonam Adventures. See our Booking Terms and Conditions for more details on our Transferable Deposits.
Travel Insurance Included
- All package tours with Sonam Adventures include $50,000 in travel medical insurance and additional emergency medical evacuation insurance with coverage of up to $100,000.
Safety and Security
- We make your Safety our top priority.
- All of our local guides speak English and have at least 5 years experience in the industry.
- All our guides are first aid and CPR trained
- We carry oxy-meters and oxygen tanks on all high altitude tours and Gamow bag at extreme high altitude.
- All vehicles are safety inspected and carry all appropriate documentation.
Sonam Adventures was founded by the son of a tour guide whose father imparted the principles of sustainable tourism. We understand that we can have a profound impact on local populations and ecology, that’s why we dedicate ourselves to the following principles:
- Build environmental and cultural awareness and respect.
- Create positive experiences for both visitors and hosts.
- Offer direct financial benefits for conservation.
- Provide financial benefits and empowerment for local people.
- Raise sensitivity to host countries political, environmental and social climate.